Nutrient infusions are a safe and convenient way to replenish your body with essential vitamins and minerals to defend against exposure to viruses, bacterial infections and daily stress. Our hectic lifestyles, diets that include produce grown in depleted soil and processed foods leave many of us nutrient deficient
A nutrient deficient body ages faster and is more susceptible to illness.
Dietary supplements can only take us so far. Supplements cannot maintain consistent levels of all the nutrients critical to optimal physical and emotional health. Sourcing from pharmaceutical grade vitamins and minerals, we customize your nutrition infusion to address your goals and individual nutritional requirements.
Administered intravenously, your personalized infusion bypasses the digestive system and enters directly into your bloodstream and organs, ensuring full absorption at the cellular level.
A customized nutrient infusion speeds the recovery process for patients who have been ill and helps patients who proactively take them to avoid illness.
Read about special introductory rates and ways to contact us below the video on this page.
Here is just a sample of nutrients that can be included in your infusion:
- Magnesium: Involved in more than 300 different biochemical reactions, magnesium, along with B vitamins, are critical for digestion, adsorption and the utilization of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. Magnesium also helps reduce inflammation and support a healthy immune system. Ongoing magnesium deficiency can lead to hypoglycemia, anxiety and obesity.
- Calcium: An essential component for building strong bones and healthy skin, it is especially important for women to get adequate calcium on a regular basis since they are more prone to osteoporosis.
- B Vitamins: There are 8 different B vitamins that your body needs for optimal health. B vitamins turn food into energy, produce the neurotransmitters responsible for mood, promote healthy skin and hair, prevent memory loss and act as anti-stressors. A vitamin B deficiency can cause mood fluctuations, digestive issues and fatigue.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C plays a key role in protecting the body against disease and infections including the common cold, cardiovascular disease, cancer, stroke and eye disease. Vitamin C also synthesizes collagen in the skin and acts as an antioxidant.
If you are suffering from an autoimmune disease, one of the contributing factors could be low glutathione levels in the bloodstream. If a glutathione injection is indicated after a full assessment with our Family Nurse Practitioner, we can also provide one to coincide with your infusion.
- Glutathione: A strong antioxidant and energy booster, glutathione relieves aching muscles and joint pain improving athletic performance and recovery. Glutathione can also help reduce inflammation, promote effective detoxification, sharpen your mental focus and clarity and enrich the quality of your sleep.
Red Tail is currently offering a special new patient exam rate of $125 ($FREE for existing clients!). The special includes an exam with Aubrey Balmer, our Family Nurse Practitioner, to determine how to best customize your nutrient infusion.
Nutrient Infusion/Myers rates:
Myers = $175
Myers + = $200 (includes glutathione)
Your nutrient infusion can include up to 6 grams of vitamin C but beyond this we must perform screening before we can administer higher levels. Additional cost applies to higher doses.
Call our office to take advantage of the new patient $125 special – 303-882-8447 or complete the form below and someone will reach out to you.